Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I'm having severe tooth ache for the past six months, my tooth is half broken and I have swelling beneath my gums. What should I Do?

3 Doctors Answered
Get your tooth x-rayed. Than depending on the damage you need to go for rct treatment or extraction. For temporary relief, take antibiotics and painkillers.
Take an xray and if advisible get root canal done on that tooth and later capping.
Tooth requires rct and capping to be done according to its condition.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.