Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi im 19 years old boy. I have deep bite what to do when I talk the the upper jaw slightly get twisted to left side which doesn't look good and plus I do not have a complete smile. I feel bad about it please help me:(.

1 Doctor Answered
Consult an oral n maxillofacial surgeon. The doctor will help you determine the cause n will suggest the treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.