Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am pregnant from my mistake but I want to loss my pregnancy. Please tell me how to loss it. But it is safe.

1 Doctor Answered
Abortion pills upto 1/2 month doctor can give you if more than 2 months abortion you are a minor better tell your parents.
7 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.