Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 17 old male and I have some injure in my ankle for past few weeks. What do I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Ideally I would like to ask you when did you sustain your injury and what management has been for it. Normally most of the ankle injuries can be managed conservatively with early protective mobilization with a brace, physical therapy as advised etc. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.