I am a 17 old male and I have some injure in my ankle for past few weeks. What do I do?

Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Ideally I would like to ask you when did you sustain your injury and what management has been for it. Normally most of the ankle injuries can be managed conservatively with early protective mobilization with a brace, physical therapy as advised etc. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.