I have felling so much problem in my one number of teeth that one the lower jaw of my left side. It was not to feel any kind of pain and not to see any kind of blood out of it. It is feeling sensitivity when I drink cold water and feeling pain when I eat any kind food to press that teeth. This problem was seen for the last 3/4 years. So kindly suggest to me what can I do for better of my teeth.

I have felling so much problem in my one number of teeth ...
Sir, get your teeth x-ray. It might be possible that you have decay or broken tooth. For temporary relief, take cap. Novaclox lb 3 times a day for 3 days with painkillers. If you feel that it is just sensitivity, you can use either colgate pro sensitive or sensodyne toothpaste twice daily. Use ultra soft bristle toothbrush. The result will be seen in nearly a month. If you feel difference, continue using the toothpaste for lifetime.
It appears it has deep caries get filling done u may require rct
It must be gum recession with front teeth of lower jaw. Gum flap surgery with bone grafting will help you to cure sensitivity and enhanced tooth life.
Get an xray done of that tooth it might be infected because of the deep caries the reason you are having pain and senstivity. You wil need root canal treatment. Rct fr that tooth.