Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 48 years male. I am suffering very frequently urinal problem. So I have to urinate. So advice me.

2 Doctors Answered
Get an ultrasound done and get your urine checked in a laboratory.
frequent urination the underlying causes may be UTI or irinary tract infection or you shoul RX get your blood sugar level checked up to eliminate glycosuria or diabetes. so you should get your irine a mm d blood sugar level checked up. and consult a medical specialist. with reports.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.