Sir my mouth has foul smell coming from it. I have tried many toothpaste and therapy but nothing happened.

Sir my mouth has foul smell coming from it. I have tried ...
Hi, there are various reasons of bad breath, like impurities in blood, inefficient digestive system, dry mouth (lack of saliva production), gum disease, cavities, plaque and tartar formation around teeth and gums, kind of diet, improper brushing / cleaning of mouth etc. I would advise you to get a thorough physical and dental examination to rule out the cause of bad breath and to solve it permanently.
Get scaling polishing done use betadine mouth wash
Dear lybrate-user, the foul smell in your mouth is due to accumulation of food debris, which is a result of inadequate maintenance of oral hygiene. I suggest that you get thorough professional cleaning/scaling done from a dentist, and use antibacterial mouthwashes thereafter. You should also clean your tongue twice daily with a tongue cleaner. Following all these measures will solve your problem. Hope that helps.
Bad breath or halitosis may be due to many reasons. Main among them are improper oral hygiene, dry mouth or other reasons are there. You should visit dentist for proper solution. He may prescribe you some medicated mouthwash also along with proper treatment. Get your gum cleaning/scaling done from your dentist.
Consult a dentist for thorough check up and get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. Brush twice a day and use mouthwash regularly