40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Heart disease
2. Stress, anxiety
3. Lack of exercise
4. Sedentary life style
5. Obesity (over weight)
6. Smoking, tobacco and alcohol consumption
7. Excess oily, fatty, cholesterol rich diet, junk food
8. Hyperacidity, musculr pain
9. Heredity and genetic factor
follow the advice given below
1. Avoid stress and strain
2. Do regular exercise, yoga, meditation, deep breathing exercise like pranayama etc. It will calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress
3 avoid alcohol, smoking and tobacco consumption.
4. Take bland diet, avoid spicy, oily, fatty and junk food
5. Take paracetamol 500mg one tablet sos after food up to a maximum of three tablets daily, at the time of chest pain
6. Drink plenty of water and take rest.
7. If you have recurrent attack of chest pain take ecg and consult cardiologist
8. Consult me for further advice.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.