I eat normal meal dail like dal rice and vegetables no alcohol and no cigarette smoke but then also I Masturbate 3 - 4 times in a day how to stop it.

I eat normal meal dail like dal rice and vegetables no al...
I advise you to meditate and avoid masturbation. Dedication, meditation, and medication are the ways to fight with it. Strictly avoiding that triggers which compel you to do masturbation like porn, friends and privacy etc. Doing regular yoga and aerobics will definitely help you. Healthy diet like fresh fruits dry fruits specially dates almonds anjeer etc avoiding fish egg n chieken strictly mutton can be taken. And last not least medicine. For this there are special medicine for this problem which reduces your urge to do masturbation with helping you to regain lost vigour and vitality plus boosting overall health.
Masturbation is only an alternative to actual sexual inter course, it's inappropriate to label it as either good or bad. To masturbate or not is just a choice to make. If you masturbate to enjoy and relieve sexual anxiety, then as an alternative you can find better ways for relaxation and allaying anxiety. If you find difficult to control your urge to masturbate then you may have an obsessional problem, which needs management with certain medications and behaviour therapies.