I am 20 and I am having trouble with my teeth. I can't eat any food that are cold. Please suggest me some medical care. Thank you.

I am 20 and I am having trouble with my teeth. I can't ea...
Homoeopathic tooth paste HYPERICUM 1X ( Wilmar Schwabe India ) Chew 1 tab twice daily Homoeodent tooth paste ( SBL) HEKLALAVA TOOTH POWDER ( WHEEZAL) Use at night Precautions 1.Afways scrub teeth with above powder before sleep at night 2.Avoid extreme hot and cold things 3.Avoid sour things 4.Rinse your mouth with RINSEOUT ( SBL) ,everytime you eat or drink anything during the day.
Hello lybrate-user your teeth is sensitive to cold, that means either your teeth are having cavities or they are having deposits causing to the root surface to get exposed leading to sensitivity to cold, or you are practicing wrong brushing technique, you are doing harsh brushing causing the upper protective layer that is enamel to wear off leading exposure of dentinal tubules causing sensitivity to cold. If there is cavity, or cervical abrasions go for fillings, if cavity is deep enough causing pulpal exposure, you might b needing root canal treatment. And if deposits are there, go for scaling (professional cleaning). To slove these problem please visit dentist.