Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth's are started to covered with black layer coating near gums. Please tell me what to do?

2 Doctors Answered
get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing
If black layer coating is on teeth then you have to go to the dentist he will remove it by cleaning called scaling of teeth. And if black layer is on the gums then it is called pigmentation. This pigmentation is having another treatment consult to a dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.