My name is jawed and i am having gastric problem and left side chest burning I have e consulted cardiologist many times he told me that due to anxiety my heart beat increases and 2d echo and ecg are normal 4 cardiologist I have consulted and told me to go to psychiatrist what should I do I fear daily and have palpitations more often.

My name is jawed and i am having gastric problem and left...
I do not agree with your cardiologist that you should go to a psychiatrist. I believe that palpitations are to be addressed as a problem even when no pathological reason related to heart has been found. If you're having palpitations it basically means that you have an undue awareness of your heart beat. Lot of these problems have to do with stress undoubtably. But leaving them to be tackled only as stress may have its own shortcomings. I would advise you to 1st cut down on intake of caffeine which we take in the form of tea coffee and cola drinks. Also ensure that you are taking a good nights sleep. Keeping yourself involved in stress bustingactivities would also ensure the relief of anxiety which causes increase in heart rate. Hope this helps you. Regards.