Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I get attack of mouth blister infact of being precaution, especially in summer days, since one month. I also washed it with alum solution but there is no response. Please help me. I'm worried with it.

1 Doctor Answered
Consult a nearby mds oral medicine specialist or visit a near by dental hospital. And get the required tests for these blisters it can be infectious or autoimmune. And get the required treatment done as prescribed.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.