Actually I had chicken pox 2weeks back and now its has cured. But my bro got attacked by it. And iam staying near to him from 3days. And today morning I saw some pimples like chicken pox on my face again. Now iam feared that will it attack again. So please say will attack again if so will it again lasts for 10days.

Actually I had chicken pox 2weeks back and now its has cu...
Dear Vishal. Welcome to lybrate. Chicken pox once came, will not affect you again for at least 5 years because your body has become immune to it. In your case, now, I think your chicken pox has not been completely cured yet. Don't worry. The present problem may not be as disturbing as before. Take care.
Do. Not worry. It will not appear again. Take plenty of liquids. Do not take onion spicy food and oily food. Only apply lemon juice on your face for one hour daily for five days and wash it.