Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I've been observing from past week, I see there are some kind of allergy forming on my fingers. They look like some kind of water bubbles. What can I do to cure it? Please let me know. Thanks!

3 Doctors Answered
You can try applying some astringent lotion like lactocalamine. If not relieved visit your dermatologist.
Take following single dose sulphur 200 single dose only once avbaliable in homeopathic store.
Usually it is due to excessive sweating and contact metal like nickel. Please consult a dermatologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews