Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I think that im having some some hormones problem I'm a male but I'm always interest in men's sex so I want to become a perfect men please how can you help me.

1 Doctor Answered
Get ur testosterone harmone level be checked. Pulsatilla 1 m 5 drops in a cup of water twice a day will help u.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.