I have tooth decay. Recently I have got with temporary feeling. Sir how to deal with this?

Is there any problem you r facing after you have got this temporary filling done? if so, just step in for a complete tooth check up. If required I will perform an xray for you to see why is it causing trouble and after doing temporary filling if you r not facing any problem then just get the permanant filling done within a month and hopefully everything will be alright. Now to deal with dental problems you just got to get a complete tooth check up done by a dentist once in every 6 months which is very important so that other teeth does not get decayed n if so at least can be diagnosed. Not all the time when a tooth is decayed, a filling is required. No. Even just a simple dental varnish application over the decayed part of the tooth can also at many times save the tooth from further decay or losing its strength. Hope this helps
Get permanent filling as adv by ur Dr
Good, if you do not experience any pain, go for the permanent filling after 1 month.
it may b cavity. u need removal of cavity & filling or rct on it.