My son is five months he has itching in gums can I use silicon teeth as its available online now days can we use that it is safe or not.

My son is five months he has itching in gums can I use si...
Silicon dioxide exists naturally within the earth and our bodies. There is no evidence to suggest it is dangerous.
You can use teether if you want, but make sure to make it clean and dry after some use. Gum itching may be because new coming teeth. So maintain good oral hygiene by cleaning gums with wet cotton cloth after every feeding.
Hi lybrate-user, the causes of itchy gums in children are: 1. Mild inflammation of gums 2. Accumulation of debris on teeth 3. Teeth pushing through gums the best home-remedy is to massage on your child's gums with a mix of mustard oil and salt twice daily for 1 or 2 days. It will sooth the gums. Hope that helps.
Yes.