Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 40 years male, I have a problem from birth which is bilateral deformity of both the hips joint for coxa Vera. What I have to do, is it curable.

1 Doctor Answered
Do consult Expert Orthopaedic Surgeon in Corrective Surgery and take appropriate therapy best wishes
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.