Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am married one year back, I am trying for children s. Please help us in this. How we can make it fast.

1 Doctor Answered
in one year 80percent of couple conceive. now u need to under go series of test husband semen analysis usg , lower abdomen, hsg fr tubal patency , tsh, prolactin
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.