Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. sahib my tooth is cavity problems and I was very upset pls give me good suggestion.

3 Doctors Answered
You should go and have x ray. Then removal of cavity with filling material.
1 person found this helpful
Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning, root canal treatment & capping. Until then apply clove oil on the decayed tooth. Rinse frequently with mouth wash.
Get filling done u may require rct
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.