I hv hairfall problem sice childhood due to climatic changes and also due to diet please suggest gud reason for my approval n remedies for same please help out with suggestion.

I hv hairfall problem sice childhood due to climatic chan...
Measures To Reduce Hair Loss Diet rich in vitamins, minerals esp fruits & green leafy vegetables should be included in maximum regular exercise, yoga, avoid hair dyes, avoid washing hair frequently, avoid vigorous scalp massage/brushing. Homoeopathic Aspect of hairfall- Homoeopathy has a lot to offer in hairfall but it requires some time. Following medicines are useful in treating hairfall - Lycopodium, Graphites, Thuja, Phosphoric–acid, Selenium, Mancinella, Fluoric–acid, Can notharis, Phosphorus, China, Sepia. Caution– avoid self medication as detailed history is required in each & every case. Thus Homoeopathy alongwith proper diet & regimen, regular exercises would prove to be a great ray of hope for the patients of alopecia or hair–fall. To know more about the treatment of hairfall, consult me on Lybrate and get all the solutions on your smartphone.