I am 18 years old and I have bad habit of smoking. I want to stop this thing. What I should do?

Dear, the best thing is that you yourself realize that there is need of change in your habit (smoking). Few things I will advise as below. Gradually taper the number of ciggerrate over a period of few weeks as nicotine is a potent neurotropic agent and sudden abstinence may lead to withdrawal discomfort. You may keep yourself busy in some pleasurable activities, as a pleasurable activity gives the same good feeling as drugs. These pleasurable activities preferably should be natural and healthy like- sports, games, good food, sex, music, dance etc. You must avoid company of smokers and should take excuse from these situations. There are few medicines to stop craving for nicotine, which can be prescribed by a psychiatrist if needed. I hope this answers your question. I wish you all the best.
Breaking a habit is something you need to learn, all the factors that reinforce the habit need to be explored first.