Don't ignore your skin issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

I have back color and wrinkles under eye and I have hairs on my face so I need to no how to remove that from my face and how to make go from eye dark.

DEAR Lybrate USER. You have to follow some basic things, so that you get better results. 1) take solid diet two times in a day and liquid diet two times in a day …2) drink only 100-150 ml of lukewarm water during meals …. 3) don’t drink water before meal for one hour and one hour after meal…4) avoid oily, spicy, junk, fermented and stale foods…. 5) avoid late night sleeping habits …. 6) do exercise regularly in form of walking, jogging, running, cycling, aerobics. For 15-30 minutes as per your strength…. A) take 30 ml of divya shawasari pravahi liquid (patanjali ayurveda) after meals. B) take 30 ml of aloe vera juice along with 30 ml of lukewarm water at night before sleep. C) take 50 ml of trifala juice and 20 ml of honey along with 50 ml of lukewarm water early in the morning on empty stomach. D) take 2 tablets of NASHTA-PUSHPANTAKA RASA along with trifala juice and 2-2 tablets of AAROGYAWARDHINI RASA+CHANDRAPRABHA RASA after meals. E) apply paste of fine powder of turmeric and gel of aloe vera with gentle massage. On dark colour, wrinkles and hairs on face. Two times in a day. Do all these things for 60 days. This formula of treatment is 100% succesful. Consult to me for further suggestions. THANKS.