I am facing some problem with my mouth smell can you suggest to relief from smell in mouth and teeth.

I am facing some problem with my mouth smell can you sugg...
Get scaling and polishing done. In most cases plaque are one of the causes responsible for bad snell. Brush regularly twice daily. Rinse after every meal.
Get scaling polishing done use betadine mouth wash.
Scaling n gum treatment my reduce half of your problem rest brush. Twice a day n drink plenty of water n avoid sticky food n acidic foods. Use orbit for chewing n gargle wd warm saline thrice a day n use sensitran kf mouthwash I thnk it will helps you.
Hello lybrate-user, in addition to deposits in teeth, also note that systemic conditions like acidity can also lead to bad smell or halitosis. Pls note that if you have acidity or have symptoms such as belching, heartburn, frequent burps and burning sensation after a heavy meal indicates gastric issues. You many need to address that as well in case your problem is not resolved with scaling alone. Take care.