Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am nitin 15 year old and I have tooth decay and pain im last tooth and when I concern doctor tell it need to remove bit I fear of it its very painful so is any other way to solve this problem.

2 Doctors Answered
C if rct can b done.
When cavity griws deeoer it infects pulp and cause decay of crown oortion. If remaining tooth structure is very small in this case doctor suggests to remove the tooth. You can opt for dental implant or bridge after removal. If there is possibility of rct you can go for it.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.