There is a gap between my front two teeth how can it get fixed n what will be the cost n my age is 25.

There is a gap between my front two teeth how can it get ...
If enlarged labial freenum get it excised facing or caps can b taken cost your Dr. Will b the best guide.
It is cld midline diastema. Two ways to correct it 1-go for capping if space is less then 5 mm 2-orthodontic treatment orthodontic treatment is best for that. For girls orthodontic is best. Its litilbit expensive but safe.
Hello ms, lybrate-user, there are 3 treatment modalities 1. Caping. Close the space by fitting caps on your teeth 2. Braces. This can close your space without making any change to tooth structure. 3. Cosmetic filling- this is the most advanced and a single sitting procedure in which your teeth are covered using a material known as composite and the space is closed. I recmmend you to go for cosmetic filling. Keep smiling tc you may consult me for this:)