Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 42 years old. Male. I am suffering from anul fissures from last one week. How can free from this?

1 Doctor Answered
It' s high time to start homeopathy treatment under any registerd doctor may help for permanent cure.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.