Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir, I'm married woman age 25 and I hv the problem that I smoke I want to quit dis smoking bt every time its fail. I hv also try medicine for dis. Please sir tell me what to do. Help me in dis.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear lybrate-user, trying to quit smoking is frustrating. But the response rates of tobacco de addiction are two times better if done with medications and psychotherapy support. Please consult a good psychiatrist in your area. Regards
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.