I am struggling with my red eyes daily someone says it as a dust allergy but it is too irritating what can I do?

I am struggling with my red eyes daily someone says it as...
hello...i think u have allergic conjunctivitis..Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is to avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem.Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. Use antiallergic eyedrop along with lubricating eyedrop. this will help u I am very sorry dear to say that there is no drud that can cure allergy..only way is to stay away from all those things that u r allergic to .