Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a something on top of right side eye. I do not know what's this thing. I have taken many medicine but it can't working. Plzz give me a good solution.

1 Doctor Answered
hello....the bulge is chalazion which is inflammation of oil glands of lids....there are three methods of treating is medical management in which patient has to do hot fomentation, lid massage from up to down hardly so as to expel its secretions..another is intralesional steroid injection and last one is incision and drainage(a minor procedure with no visible marks/cuts
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.