I want to remove hairs on my breast permanently. It is really very awkward. please suggest some natural ways.

I want to remove hairs on my breast permanently. It is re...
Best way is to get them waxed or get laser hair removal for permanent results.
In cases where the condition is without any known reason and does not have any underlying medical conditions you can opt to trim or pluck the hair. It is best you avoid shaving, waxing or bleaching the hair around your breasts as this is a very sensitive area and prone to damage. -------- If an underlying medical condition (Hormonal fluctuations, Hirsuitism, PCOD etc) is the reason for the hair around your nipples, you should immediately get it investigated and get treatment to treat the root of the problem – as a result the excessive hair will disappear-----------------------------------. Myself Is a Homoeopathic physicain and please give me the detail regarding development of your hairs around nipple so that homoopathic treatment be given accordingly.