Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir I am suffered one problem. My mouth under tounge and teeth skin. There is small red dots. So more problem to eat and drink. Please tell me what I do.

2 Doctors Answered
I need to examine first before giving any diagnosis. visit me or consult a dentist.
1 person found this helpful
U may be suffering from mouth ulcers. Apply dologel on them. Take vitamin b - complex once a day. Thank you Dr Jagrati
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.