Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am from karnataka 32 year old male having dental problem. My teeth' s are decaying from roots.

6 Doctors Answered
I cant say without having a look. Consult a nearby dentist, if the decayed part is less can be treated with composite filling otherwise rct and crown can be given
1 person found this helpful
The condition is called root caries, if they are decaying you can go for filling of the decayed part by a dentist and maintain good oral hygiene.
1 person found this helpful
You are probably suffering from gingivitis, you need deep cleaning and regular gum treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Cause of decay is not maintaining good oral hygiene to avoid further decay progression consult your dentist n go for restoration of decay tooth.
1 person found this helpful
Get your opg x-ray done to know the quantity of decayed tooth. Go get proper treatment done at a good dental clinic.
5 people found this helpful
Thorough clinical examination is must, get a opg done then only I can comment over it.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.