Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi i am suffering from tinnitus of my right year since 5 years I can' t hear of my right ear. Please solve my problem

1 Doctor Answered
Do u have any hearing problem also? If yes then get an audiometry test done and review with report. U can start tab. Bilovas three times a day for 1 month.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.