Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear Doctor what should I do to get back my potency. I am 44 year old since last 6 months I experience erection dysfunction. I have diabetes.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear Doctor what should I do to get back my potency. I am...
It happens with diabetes.It happens because of impairment of nerves,blood vessels,muscle function in diabetes.Maintain normal body weight.Follow diet and exercise along with proper medication.Your weight should be 66 kg.Do regular exercise like swimming,push ups,sit ups,plank,yoga.Eat small amount of food frequently.No underground vegetables,banana,cooked pumpkin.No sugar,sweetened juice,cola,soft drinks.Avoid fast foods,junk foods,processed foods.Eat lots of watery vegetables,whole fruit.Take unrefined foods.Eat more protein foods.Add small amount of healthy fat in cooking.Drink lots of water specially before meals.Use lukewarm water 5 mins after meals.Take stress free sleep.
7 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.