I am Amar Joshi 23 years old Ankylosing spondylitis patient I am suffering As from 5 years I'm doing exercise regularly but my neck posture is not getting well please suggest what to do for that as soon. As possible please.

Hi * Prone lying is the best exercise for maintaining erect posture. Lie face down on a firm surface, such as the floor or a firm bed. In case you are uncomfortable, you can place a pillow under your chest and a folded towel under your forehead. It's often helpful to do this posture training after a warm bath or shower or whenever the body is warmed up. *Try sleeping on a firm, but not hard, bed to maintain a good, non-bent resting posture at night. Avoid using a pillow, to prevent pain from over-extension of the neck and spine. *Splints, braces, and corsets are generally not advised for spondylitis patients. *Hardback, upright chairs or straight-backed rocking chairs are better for your posture than low, soft, upholstered chairs or sofas. Use a cushion behind your lower back to give extra support and help you keep good posture. *try to seat at the proper height and don’t sit in one position for too long without moving your back. *Try doing specific strengthening and flexibility exercises under guidance of physiotherapist. Thanks and take care.