My right eye is blinking continually? How can I for this problem? And why its happening like this?

My right eye is blinking continually? How can I for this ...
Most abnormal blinking or twitching of the eye clears up quickly, within a few hours of when the symptoms appear. Similarly, if the eye feels tired or dry or the eyelid feels heavy, the problems usually go away quite quickly.-----------If the blinking or eyelid twitching does not respond to treatment or is continuously blinking for a few days, one possible cause is an eye dystonia (the medical term for this is Blepharospasm). Symptoms include increased blinking and involuntary closure of the eyelids. Also sometimes the eye feels tired or dry or the eyelid heavy.------------The symptoms of eye dystonia vary and may be one or more of the following: Excessive / uncontrollable blinking---------- Twitching around the eyes where the twitching does not go away---------- Dry or gritty eyes, but where the treatment for dry eyes does not work ------------- Sensitivity to bright lights and sunshine. For some people the flickering of a television or computer screen can also trigger the spasms----------- The eyelids feel heavy frequently or the eyes feel tired and these feelings don't go away.----------- Symptoms may become more obvious and troublesome when tired, reading, stressed, driving, or around bright lights and sunshine, or in windy or dusty environments.------------- Eye dystonia commonly appears in people between the ages of 50 and 70 but does sometimes affect younger people. It is one form of dystonia – a condition that causes uncontrollable and often painful muscle contractions believed to be as a result of incorrect messages from the brain to the muscles. Dystonia is a neurological movement disorder------------------- Homoeopthic medicine------- GELSEMIUM 30 (Dr Reckeweg) Drink 1 drop direct on tongue evert 1-3 hrly depending upon frequency of blinking eyes.--------- If problem persists even after usage of this medicine for 5 days, consult a Neurologist-------------