Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a wide gap between my upper 4 teeth which is widening day by day. Can you please tell me the remedy to decrease this gap because it is not looking very good while smiling.

3 Doctors Answered
Consult a orthodontist u may require braces
you have to go for orthodontic treatment (wire and braces) to reduce that gap between teeth. ..visit to a dentist for examination and proper treatment plan. .
Dear lybrate-user, to close the gap you will have to undergo orthodontic or in normal language braces treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.