Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 39 year old I have joint problem difrant day difrant palece so what I can do

2 Doctors Answered
Hello. Please get checked n take all the medical reports done.
Do some blood test like cbc, esr, uric acid, ra factor. And do regular exercises for all the joints. Thanks and regards Dr. Ritesh kharnal
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.