Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I have a great pain in my eye and head during reading and driving then what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, you should get your eyes tested by an eye Specialist. Use CMD2, eye drops, 2 drop in each eye twice daily.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.