Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have teeth problem. I think cavity problem in my teeth because of that I can not eat sweets, can not drink hot water, cold water so please give me suggestion.

2 Doctors Answered
Do not waste time in having medicines or tooth paste. Visit a dentist before the situation is worst. You can actually save your tooth and money if you go to dentist early.
8 people found this helpful
According to your complaints I think you need to go for rct of that carious tooth followed by crown.
67 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.