Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a teeth problem and one of my teeth has fallen, so please help on this and suggest me a solution regarding this problem.

1 Doctor Answered
Fallen teeth can be treated by replacement of missing tooth with artifical tooth. Teeth problem are of numerious types. Fallen tooth is a gum problem. Gum treatment may help. However only after a xray it can be confirmed.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.