My right eye has become red and having watery discharge regularly. What should I do?

My right eye has become red and having watery discharge r...
watering of eyes can be due to many reasons and the main reasons are 1.Eye Allergy due to dust,Pollution,infection 2.Weak Eyesight 3.Continuous watching TV,Mobile,computor in dim light 4.Any eye injury 5.Lack of sleep 6.Continuous headache 7.Hypertension. So,my suggestion for you is to visit a local doctor for an eye check up as a final examination can only be made after physical examination.
Red eyes could be because of many reasons but commonly it is due to allergy or infection. You need to visit eye specialist to differentiate between the two as the treatment is different. Also get your eyes checked for any glass power.
Hello, Take Belladonna 200, 5 drops, once daily. Instill 2 drops of Euphrasia 10% , in each eye, twice daily. Use sun glasses when ever you step out in the sun. Revert after 7 days.