Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi A tooth has fallen long back there is damage to jaw and I am getting severe ear pain please do suggest

5 Doctors Answered
Kindly clarify, damage to jaw. If the tooth has fallen completely this should heal if roots are there in that case chances of infection is always there, contact the dental surgeon he will take an xray and diagnose it properly and treat you as needed.
1 person found this helpful
Get your OPG x-ray done. It seems like the infection spread to ear. Please do visit oral maxillofacial surgeon and ENT spacialist.
1 person found this helpful
Visit your dentist and get OPG done to check any patology with jaw and teeth
1 person found this helpful
There may some pathology need to give attention
1 person found this helpful
You have what is called as tmd i.e. your muscles are working excessively due to friction between your molars. You need to find a dentist who specialises in tmd. Who will either give you a splint or adjust your bite.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.