Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have nipple pain whenever my husband touch my breast. Please prescribe a medicine.

1 Doctor Answered
Please take following medicines:- phytolacca dul - 200 / 5 drops in little water thrice a day for one day only. Calcarea fluor 6x / 4 tabs thrice a day for one week. Revert back after one week with feedback.
156 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.