Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 19 years old a boy and I am suffering from sensitivity in my tooth. I can't even drink a glass of cold water. What can I do?

2 Doctors Answered
Please visit a dentist because with proper oral and radiographic findings we can determine whether the sensitivity is caused by carious tooth or not. If there is no dental decay found you can use any of the desensitizing toothpaste available in the market.
Apply desensitizing tooth paste for 10 minutes and leave it there before brushing.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.