I got punched on my left lower jaw .There was no swelling but i am experiencing intense pain and not able to chew or open my mouth when try to open my mouth it pains like hell .Do you think my jaw is fractured ?

May be. You should consult a oral and maxillofacial surgeon
Chances of masseteric r muscle spasm are much more ,you need to consult A maxillofacial surgeon at the earliest.
Yes. May be ur last part of the jaw,called condyle is fractured. Its a serious issue, please don't delay much. Get an OPG Xray done and show it to me so that i can suggest you the best possible treatment for u
Whether there is a fracture or not can be said only after getting an XRAY done. But going by what you have told us there is a high likeliness that there might be a fracture. Kindly have yourself checked by a good Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon who is the concerned specialist for such problems. He will be able to help you the best.
Please consult an Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon. They will ask you to get some xrays done to confirm, or rule out, jaw fracture(s).
Yes it may be needed to go for treatment