Hi Doctor, my daughter is 2 and half years old, she never eat properly, she loves to eat only chocolates, I give her junior horlicks to drink every day. I am really worried about her growth. She is also on breast feed still. I really do not know what to do please help me for her good diet.

Hi Doctor, my daughter is 2 and half years old, she never...
Hi lybrate-user, you could give chocolates as a reward in case your daughter eats properly for a week. You could make colorful foods like a colorful fruit yoghurt, fruit custard, soups in winters or fruit shakes. Try making her diet as nutritious as possible by adding veggies and cereals. Do not force feed her. Give her small portions to finish and give frequent and small meals. You could start supplement powders to be added in milk like pediasure etc. Get her weight and height checked regularly on your pediatrician visit and maintain her growth record in order to understand her pattern of growth. Hope that helps.