Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

My son is 18 years old. He is good in studies scored 95% in his plus two class. Everything is fine but he has one problem he does not mix with anybody. He has no friends. At home he only stick to his room. If not needed he does not talk even with us. We asked him many times but he never tells anything. If we ask more he gets angered. He told me that I love to live alone but I am not afraid of anything. But he even doesn't go to barber shop alone to cut his hair. Should we go to a psychiatrist to counsel him. please tell me I am too much worried.

1Doctor Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Mood Disorders Treatment treatment
View fees, clinic timings and reviews

Ask a free question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details